Help your Savings go Further
When it comes to your child’s future you want to give them every opportunity possible. When it comes to their education you need to ensure you have enough to support them through their college years.
Therefore, with a range of saving & investment options to suit your particular needs O’Leary Financial Planning can help you to grow your money over the medium to long-term from as little as €100 per month.
How to start saving for your child’s future:
- Start with the end in mind – calculate how much you need to cover the cost of your child’s education, especially third-level college fees. Don’t forget to include rent, food, accommodation, transport costs, utilities, college activities.
- Get into the habit of saving and create a savings plan
- Know what your spending your money on, keep an eye on your bank and credit card statements
- Will you need to access this money over the savings period
- Be cognisant of the interest rates you will earn on your savings
- Is your money growing beyond inflation?
- Talk to a financial planner about the most appropriate savings & investment options for you & evaluate your progress regularly
Warning: The value of your investment can go down as well as up
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest
Warning: This product may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates