A financial adviser’s job is to analyse your finances, assess your options for investment, explain the risks levels and help you finance your future. Their focus is to identify and protect what’s most important to you in life while helping you to build up savings in the most tax efficient way to meet your specific financial ambitions.
“OUR FUNDAMENTAL OBJECTIVE AT O’LEARY FINANCIAL PLANNING IS TO HELP PEOPLE REALISE WHAT FINANCIAL SECURITY MEANS FOR THEM AND ADVISE HOW TO BEST ACHIEVE IT”
Mary Burke Managing Director
At O’Leary Financial Planning:
- We are accountable to you and not a financial institution
- We take the time to get to know you, your specific circumstances and goals for the future
- We don’t sell you a product, we give you options and make recommendations that we believe best suit your needs
- We are not tied to a particular fund or investment products and have access to a wide range of financial products and providers to find the best option for you
- We have the knowledge, skills and expertise to negotiate on your behalf with providers
- We help manage your finances more effectively so that you can make savings to cover the important things
- We work with you so you can get better control over your financial lifestyle.
The savings created from good financial planning can prove vital in times of difficulty. Providing for your family’s financial security is an important part of that process. We will help take the stress out of financial planning and help improve your financial security.